F3 Socks Enth Degree
It is a sock that is specifically designed to conform to the shape of the foot and around the Achilles heel, and it’s made with our tri-laminate material, so it’s super comfy.
Use for water sports under a neoprene boot or on its own. The top has a neoprene seal that won’t allow water inside the sock. They are warm, and stylish and with functional tread underneath to give you additional tread on slick surfaces.
You’ll know why our Enth Degree F3 Socks are one of our most popular items when you put them and realise how comfortable they are. We knew it we got the design right, when the staff started asking if they could wear them around the office.
- For use stand alone or underneath any aquatic shoe
- Keeps feet warm in both above and below water situations
- Super comfortable 4-way stretch for ease of donning
- Neoprene ankle seal keeps water ingress to a minimum during use
- Fernotherm3 tri-laminate construction offering, moisture wicking and anti-wind-chill properties
- UV 50+ sun protection