Marseillaise Weight Belt
The premium quality Cressi Elastic Marseilles Rubber Weight Belt with Marseillaise stainless steel buckle allows the serious spearfisherman or freediver to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while fishing and diving.
It is manufactured with a high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents. The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips.
The Marseillaise stainless steel buckle has a tilting check pin that fits into the holes situated at regular intervals along the belt. Secure grip and quick emergency release. The easy release Marseillaise buckle is made of heavy-duty corrosion-resistant stainless steel and attached to the belts with stainless steel rivets.
This 140 cm (55 inch) long weight belt will except hard slotted block weights, or soft pouch weight pockets.
Cressi Elastic Marseilles Rubber Weight Belt Features
- Great for Spear Fishing, Free Diving or Scuba
- Depth Compensating Design
- Compresses Upon Descent, Expands During Ascent
- Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
- Snug Up Belt at Surface and Forget it while Fishing
- High Stretch Rubber Material
- Keeps Weights Comfortably on Hips
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Buckles
- Designed with Marseilles Easy Buckle
- Buckle Attached to Belt with Stainless Steel Rivets
- Excepts All Slotted Weights
- Length: 140 cm (55 inch)