Hollis Pathseeker Reels
Our line of Seeker Reels were designed to be the best performing primary dive reels available. The spool is injection molded using glass filled nylon which is stronger than traditional ABS providing a durable core. This core is bolted to an aircraft grade aluminum handle using a one piece stainless steel shaft and is controlled by a stainless steel lockdown screw. All parts are engineered with the strictest tolerances which eliminate line traps or failures. Choose between three different models; our Seeker JR. with 400ft of #24 nylon line or our Seeker with 800ft of #24 nylon line.
- Advanced materials and construction
- Handle sized appropriately for both warm and cold water
- 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- Glass filled nylon spool
- Marine grade stainless components
- Nylon braided line
- Includes: Reel, Line and SS Boltsnap
- Available in 400 foot (Junior) and 800 foot.