Tuna Wheel Bag
The Cressi Tuna Bag has a rigid bottom, thanks to the structure that supports the rubber and anti-breakage wheels. It's designed to carry diving equipment more comfortably. The material is water-repellent, even if not watertight. All metal components are made of rustproof stainless steel.
The capacity is 120-litres. It is equipped with a large internal mesh pocket with zippers and a small external pocket with zipper. Three inner straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles are attached to the bottom of the structure to secure the equipment to prevent shifting.
All external zippers are equipped with extended pull tabs for easy access. The main compartment has a U-shaped opening for easy access to bags content. At the top end, there is an over-webbing handle for towing and another over-moulded webbing handle is at the bottom end. In the middle of the bag, two more handles can be joined with a padded strap.
Cressi Tuna Dry Wheeled Bag Features
- Rigid Bottom Design
- Structure Supports Rubber and Anti-Breakage Wheels
- Designed to Carry Diving Equipment More Comfortably
- Water-Repellent, Material (Not Watertight)
- All Metal Components Made of Rustproof Stainless Steel
- High Capacity: 120-litres (7,323 cu. in.) Volume
- Equipped with Large Internal Mesh Pocket with Zippers
- Small External Pocket with Zipper
- 3-Inner Straps with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles to Secure Gear and Prevent Shifting
- All External Zippers with Extended Pull Tabs for Easy Access
- Main Compartment: U-Shaped Opening for Easy Access to Bags Content
- Top and Bottom Over-Moulds Webbing Grab Handles
- Middle Bag, Duffel Handles with Padded Grasp Cover
- Dimensions: 95 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm (37.4 in x 15.7 in x 13.8 in)
- Weight (empty): 3.45 kg (7.6 lb)